August 14, 2010

Doubling Up & Coaching

I've been doubling and tripling up lately on workouts hoping to get ahead as much as possible. Additionally, I've been coaching a general fitness class once a week at work and coaching a weight lifting class once a week at work.

With the permission of those participating, I hope to post some early benchmarks soon and then follow up with those in a few weeks to look at progress.

Friday, I did my longest run since March w/Chris at the Fells, 8.15 miles on the Skyline and Reservoir trails in about 1hr 45min. 4 hours later I did "Annie" (50, 40, 30, 20, 10 - double unders & situps in 8:43 and "Coe" (10 rounds, 10 95lb thrusters, 10 ring pushups) with a 30 minute time limit. Finished 7 rounds + 10 thrusters & 5 ring pushups.

We built this pullup rack at work this past Tuesday.

IMG_1916

No comments:

Post a Comment